We have strategic partnerships with the following companies:
Scomi Oil Tools
Scomi Oiltools (formerly known as KMC Oiltools), a subsidiary of Scomi Group, is one of the world's leading providers of innovative high performance drilling fluids solutions and state-of-the-art drilling waste management services. With a combined experience of almost 50 years and a global presence at 67 locations in 36 countries, we are well-placed to look after your oilfield requirements.
The solvadis group is an important distributor for the chemical and chemical-related industry. Under the guidance of SOLVADIS HOLDING S.ar.l., Luxembourg, the corporate group offers customized services covering the entire value-added and logistics chain - from purchase to consumption in the processing industries. The emphasis is on the following activities: distribution, basic chemicals and specialty chemicals.
Drilling Specialties Company
On July 1, 2000, Chevron Corporation and Phillips Petroleum Company, now ConocoPhillips, combined their worldwide petrochemical businesses, excluding Chevron's oronite additives business, to form Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC. Chevron and ConocoPhillips each own 50 percent of Chevron Phillips Chemical.
· Chevron Phillips Chemical is one of the world's top producers of olefins and polyolefin and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrene’s, specialty chemicals, piping, and proprietary plastics.
· Chevron Phillips Chemical produces chemical products that are essential to manufacturing over 70,000 consumer and industrial products.
· Chevron Phillips Chemical has approximately $7 billion in assets.
· Chevron Phillips Chemical, with its joint venture partners, operates 41 production and research facilities worldwide.
· Chevron Phillips Chemical is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas (north of Houston).
· Chevron Phillips Chemical has over 5,000 employees worldwide.
DDFa was founded in 2005 by Bruinsveem BV, service provider and storage company in the Netherlands, owning more than 22.000 m2under roof warehouses, private quayside to the Northsea, and own container terminal. A solid company established more than 50 years ago and with more than 20 years of experience in the oil- and gas sector.
Increasing activities in the oilfield business - DDFa is right on top of it. With full experienced staff we are able to provide services to the highest level. DDFa supplies chemicals, fluid loss additives, viscosifiers, lost circulation materials, brine additives around the clock and to many parts of the world.
We can build your mobile laboratory, supply lab and testing equipment and airfreight them to any destination required.
DDFa provide special packaging, private labelling of products, blending and mixing. We work for customers and factories inland and abroad. We provide high service, sell quality products, are flexible and competitive.